- line (2 IR, binary)
- obstacle (2 front IR, binary)
- light (3 front, continuous)
- two-frequency tone generator (cannot handle commands while playing tones)
- 6 AA batteries (not included; no recharger included)
- can hold a pen in center of robot
- no odometry
- no side range sensors
- the capability to program the scribbler with the IPRE firmware
- extra LEDs (front and back)
- 3 infrared obstacle detectors
- a battery voltage sensor
- a color camera
The scribbler+fluke combination is sold for $180 with educational discount. See the Georgia Robotics website for details.
All of our documentation and software written so far applies specifically to the Scribbler and uses Python. There are community efforts to adapt the material to C++ and Scheme as well as other robots. See Introduction to Computer Science via Robots and the Myro Reference Manual. Also, see USB/Bluetooth Adapters and Myro Development for more information.