Myro in C Plus Plus Sample Code
From IPRE Wiki
Here are some examples of Myro/Python programs.
- DanceDemo.cpp This program has the scribbler perform a simple dance routine.
- Explore.cpp This program has the scribbler move forward until it hits an obstacle, then it backs up, turns, and moves forward again. It stops after 1 minute.
- Flute.cpp This program uses the three light sensors as "keys" on a flute.
- ImageDemo.cpp This program captures an image from the scribbler and displays it. It also creates and displays some images with simple effects (e.g., negative, edge-enhanced, etc.).
- VideoStream_Filters.cpp This program demonstrates the VideoStream Ability of the Myro-C++ library, as well as shows how to create a Filter for the VideoStream, and demonstrates its ability to be added & removed, on the fly.
All of the examples, as well as an Example Makefile to build them, are available here(zip).
Many Other Demo_Programs