Myro in Java Sample Code and Tutorials
From IPRE Wiki
Here are some examples of Myro/Java programs.
- DanceDemo.java This program has the scribbler perform a simple dance routine.
- Explore.java This program has the scribbler move forward until it hits an obstacle, then it backs up, turns, and moves forward again. It stops after 1 minute or when a key is pressed on the keyboard.
- Flute.java This program uses the three light sensors as "keys" on a flute.
- ImageDemo.java This program captures an image from the scribbler and displays it. It also creates and displays some images with simple effects (e.g., negative, edge-enhanced, etc.).
- PictureSequence.java This program captures 10 images from the scribbler then displays them in sequence.
- VisualExplorer.java This program displays a joystick controller that allows the user to control the robot's movement. The program also captures the image from the robot and displays it once each second.
- Tutorial 0 - Using BlueJ's Object Bench to Explore Myro/Java
- Tutorial 1 - Connecting, Simple Movement, and Lights
- Tutorial 2 - Sensors