Myro in PyjamaScheme Sample Code
From IPRE Wiki
Here are some examples of Myro in Pyjama Scheme programs.
- DanceDemo.ss This program has the scribbler perform a simple dance routine.
- Explore.ss This program has the scribbler move forward until it hits an obstacle, then it backs up, turns, and moves forward again. It stops after 1 minute.
- Flute.ss This program uses the three light sensors as "keys" on a flute.
- ImageDemo.ss This program captures an image from the scribbler and displays it. It also creates and displays some images with simple effects (e.g., negative, edge-enhanced, etc.).
- PictureSequence.ss This program captures 10 images from the scribbler then displays them in sequence.
- VisualExplorer.ss This program displays a joystick controller that allows the user to control the robot's movement. The program also captures the image from the robot and displays it once each second.