Notes from the meeting with Kim

From IPRE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

First we need to get to get IRB approval

- expedited review (forms B1 and B3)
  + website:
  + list of forms:
- fill out the application (at the provost website)
- write out the surveys, consent forms, etc.

After we get approval, we can start to contact schools

- hard! much bureaucracy
- try public schools esp those that Bryn Mawr already has collaborations with (eg - Haverford Public School)
  + contact Prof Donnay
- religiously affiliated schools (eg - Merion Mercy in Narberth, Sacred Heart)
- Lower Merion school district
- Radnor
- pvt schools - Baldwin, Agnes Irwin, Shipley
- letter should include info about study, surveys, etc.

CREU Project Home.