From IPRE Wiki
This page is for resources connected to Bryn Mawr College's PIRE Humanoid Research Activities.
- RJ's Blog
- Rob Ellenberg's Robonova page
- Daniel Lofaro's page
- PyroRobotics.com: Best resource for learning how to use Pyro, and a good resource for learning about neural networks and robot behavior through simulations as well as real-life robot programming.
- Microsoft Robotics: Home page of MRDS. The tutorials are pretty good, and the forums are your best bet for finding out how to do everything else.
- RoboSavvy Forums: Provides extensive information about the Robonova-1, its software, and its hardware. A must-read for anyone working with the robot.
- Hacking the Fluke - details on the Fluke and how to communicate with robots through it.
- Morgan, Sara. Programming Microsoft Robotics Studio. Redmond, Washington: Microsoft Press, 2008.