From IPRE Wiki
This pages lists some local resources at Bryn Mawr College on getting started programming the Microsoft Surface table.
Getting Started with Surface Computing
- Download and install Microsoft's Visual Studio Express. You'll want the Visual C# Edition.
- Begin Learning C#. There are some books in Park Science 231. Also, some useful links:
- Learn the Surface API
- Use one of the 5 SDK installations that came with the Surface
- Comes with a Surface simulator --- we should install on development computer in lab
- Minesweeper Surface Project - Nick
- gPhoto Surface Project - Noah
- Stargate Surface Project - Emma and Alex2
- Music Surface Project - Alex1 and Melanie
- Layout Surface Project - Simran, Ashley, and Cara
- Strategy RPG Surface Project - Meena
- Sudoku Surface Project - Michelle
- gFlash Surface Project - Caitlyn