The Five Major Themes
From IPRE Wiki
The following are the five major themes I found when looking over CS110 students' final essays.
- Students felt they were able to learn computer science concepts through use of robots.
- As a result of the class, students viewed computer science as a type of logic, requiring patience and thought.
- Robots made learning experience more hands-on, tangible, and exciting.
- Many students mentioned really enjoying the non-robot graphics assignment as well.
- Most frustrating part of class was the robot's imprecision and their hardware problems.
- Students found that computer science and robots are applicable to the real world.