Calico Myro for Students
So your teacher is using Calico with Myro and Scribbler Robots with IPRE Fluke boards this year? This page will explain to you how to get started on your laptop or home computer.
This page assumes that your instructor has already upgraded your fluke board and scribbler robot for you!!!
First: Install the basic Calico software
- Calico Install Windows XP (You can also watch a Video Tutorial!)
- Calico Install Windows 7 (You can also watch a Video Tutorial!)
- Calico Install Mac OS X (You can also watch a Video Tutorial!)
- Calico Install Linux
Second: Setup a bluetooth wireless connection to your robot
- Bluetooth on Win XP Text Instructions and a Video Tutorial
- Setting up a bluetooth wireless connection on Windows 7: Video Tutorial
- Bluetooth on Mac OSX Text Instructions and Video Tutorial (the video also includes some simple commands in Calico Myro on a Mac)
- Bluetooth setup on Linux
- Alternatively, you may find Setting up Bluetooth on Debian useful