From IPRE Wiki
Revision as of 17:23, 6 February 2007 by Ashgavs
Introduction to Computer Science
This site is for use by the students of Georgia Institute of Technology and Bryn Mawr College in CS1, Spring 2007. These materials are developed by the Institute for Personal Robots in Education (IPRE).
- Chapter 1 The World of Robots
- Chapter 2 Robots: Personal or Otherwise
- Chapter 3 Building Brains
- Chapter 4 Sensing the World
- Chapter 5 Making Decisions
- Chapter 6 Behaviors
- Chapter 7 Control Paradigms
- Chapter 8 Making Music
- Chapter 9 Communication
- Chapter 10 Artificial Intelligence
- Chapter 11 Computing & Computation
- Chapter 12 Games: Soccer anyone?
- Chapter 13 Social Robots & Entertainment
- Chapter 14 Swarms
- Chapter 15 Robot Ethics
- Chapter 16 Smart Appliances
- CS110: Introduction to Computing Spring 2007 course at Bryn Mawr College
- Lab 1 Photo Gallery Pictures from first lab...