Step by Step Instructions - Calico Installation Under Mac OS X
From IPRE Wiki
Revision as of 17:11, 11 August 2011 by Doug Blank
CalicoInstallation Instructions under Mac OS X
1. Download and Install Mono
- Mono for Mac (get version 2.6.7)
2. Download and Install Calico
- Grab the zip file: myro.roboteducation.org/~dblank/download
- Extract it to a folder (say, your home folder or Desktop)
3. Download and Install Options
- Install the SDL 1.2 libraries for your platform (for gamepad use)
- Install espeak library (for text to speech).
4. Run Calico
- cd Calico
- run ./StartCalico.app
- You can make a link or shortcut to this file. Do not move the startup script out of the directory.